A closer look at the Cross Sector Attorneys for Health (CSAH) Collaboration
CSAH members are currently working on a white paper on the opioid epidemic and the role and efficacy of medication-assisted treatment in harm reduction.
Those interested in learning more about this initiative or in participating as a CSAH member should contact Carrie McLachlan, Program Development Manager, Network for Public Health Law National Office.
We believe cross-sector collaboration is paramount to tackling the major public health issues of today. Our CSAH initiative seeks to bring cross-cutting areas of legal and policy expertise to identify areas of opportunities and challenges for improving health.
Members of CSAH include practitioners from education, housing, transportation, social justice, advocacy and other sectors.
- Kate Cerulli, JD, PhD, Professor, University of Rochester Medical Center
- Corey Davis, JD, MSPH, Deputy Director, Network for Public Health Law – Southeastern Region Office; Director, Harm Reduction Legal Project
- Colby Duren, JD, Policy Director and Staff Attorney of the Indigenous Food & Agriculture Initiative, University of Arkansas School of Law
- Eric Gorovitz, JD, MPH, Principal, Adler & Colvin
- Scott Hall, JD, MBA, Senior Vice President and Community Initiatives, Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce
- Ayanna Jones-Lightsy, Esq., Staff Attorney, Atlanta Volunteers Lawyer’s Foundation
- Jill Krueger, JD, Director, Network for Public Health Law – Northern Region Office
- Lindsay LaSalle, JD, Director of Public Health Law and Policy, Drug Policy Alliance
- Donna E. Levin, JD, National Director, Network for Public Health Law
- Kerri McGowan Lowrey, JD, MPH, Deputy Director and Director of Grants and Research, Network for Public Health Law — Eastern Region Office
- Phil Ortega, JD, MA, Associate, Udall Shumway PHLC — Education Law Section
- Matthew Pierce, JD, MPH, Program Officer, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Sara Rogers, MPH, CPH, Senior Program Coordinator, Network for Public Health Law — National Office
- Howard Schneiderman, JD, Senior Deputy Prosecuting Attorney, King County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office
- Radhika M. Singh, JD, Director of Civil Legal Aid Initiatives, National Legal Aid & Defender Association
- John Sobotik, JD, Assistant General Counsel, Wisconsin Department of Transportation
- Mark White, JD, Partner, White & Smith, LLC
- Leslie Zellers, JD, Consultant