U.S. Legal Preparedness and Real-time Responses: COVID-19
March 5 | 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. EST
With the escalation of U.S. domestic cases of COVID-19 over the past week alone, including several jurisdictional declarations of emergency, this 60 minute real-time webinar will examine the most current developments regarding legal preparedness and response.
View/download the Presentation Slides
By attending this webinar, you will:
Obtain legal, policy and practical guidance related to domestic public health responses on multiple topics including:
- State and local emergency declarations and corollary public health powers;
- Social distancing measures (e.g., quarantine, isolation, closures);
- Implementation of crisis standards of care;
- Health care worker liability risks and protections; and
- Public health surveillance activities and related privacy concerns.
- Kayleen Klarich, Marketing and Membership Manager, Network for Public Health Law — National Office
- James G. Hodge, Jr. Director, Network for Public Health Law—Western Region Office