A Trusted Source for News Media
Network experts are trusted sources for major news organizations and are available for interviews on a broad range of public health law and policy issues.
Please direct media inquiries to Ann Phi-Wendt.
A sampling of stories featuring Network experts:
- Do you have the constitutional right not to wear a face mask? – NBC NewsNow
- Houston-area school nurses prepare to be on the front lines of COVID fight – Houston Chronicle
- The pandemic may fuel the next wave of the opioid crisis – National Geographic
- What Emergency Declarations Can (and Can’t) Do in a Pandemic – Wired
- The Missing Piece in Democrats’ Health Care Plans – The New Republic
- The World Pushes Back Against E-Cigarettes and Juul – New York Times
- Ohio Opioid Settlements – WOSU
- Measles Outbreak: New York City Orders Mandatory Vaccinations in Parts of Brooklyn – Washington Post