A Trusted Source for News Media
Network experts are trusted sources for major news organizations and are available for interviews on a broad range of public health law and policy issues.
Please direct media inquiries to Ann Phi-Wendt.
A sampling of stories featuring Network experts:
- Future State Vaping Bans to Test Boundaries of Local Power – Bloomberg News
- The Missing Piece in Democrats’ Health Care Plans – The New Republic
- Maryland task force begins work on potential legalization of marijuana – Baltimore Sun
- Ohio Opioid Settlements – WOSU
- Measles Outbreak: New York City Orders Mandatory Vaccinations in Parts of Brooklyn – Washington Post
- Inside the Legal Struggle Over Safe Consumption Spaces – Filter
- Databases key to Trump’s crackdown on opioids – Politico