A Trusted Source for News Media
Network experts are trusted sources for major news organizations and are available for interviews on a broad range of public health law and policy issues. A sampling of stories containing quotes from our experts are listed below.
Please direct media inquiries to Ann Phi-Wendt.
- State lawmakers take aim at the emergency powers governors have relied on in the pandemic – New York Times
- Not all health care workers in Arizona are opting to get a COVID-19 vaccine – USA Today
- Bill seeks to have SC doctors prescribe overdose drug when they give patients opioids – The Post and Courier
- The CDC did not illegally change mortality count rules, inflate Covid-19 toll – AFP
- Labeling Racism a Health Crisis Sparks Calls for Accountability – Bloomberg Law
- Do you have the constitutional right not to wear a face mask? – NBC NewsNow
- Houston-area school nurses prepare to be on the front lines of COVID fight – Houston Chronicle
- The pandemic may fuel the next wave of the opioid crisis – National Geographic
- What Emergency Declarations Can (and Can’t) Do in a Pandemic – Wired
- The Missing Piece in Democrats’ Health Care Plans – The New Republic
- The World Pushes Back Against E-Cigarettes and Juul – New York Times
- Ohio Opioid Settlements – WOSU
- Measles Outbreak: New York City Orders Mandatory Vaccinations in Parts of Brooklyn – Washington Post