Friday, November 9, 2012.
Join the Network for Public Health Law as five panelists who work in the public health law/policy field (representing federal/state/local government, private and non-profit sectors) present on their experiences, career paths and recommendations for new professionals. Panelists will take questions at the end of the presentation.
- Brooke Courtney, J.D., M.P.H. ,Regulatory Counsel ,Office of Counterterrorism and Emerging Threats, U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Julianna Gonen, J.D., Ph.D., Acting Director of Government Relations, Center for Reproductive Rights
- Carter Headrick, Director of State and Local Obesity Prolicy Initiatives, National Advocacy Department, American Heart Association/American Stroke Association
- Anne Pearson, J.D., M.A., Vice President for Programs, ChangeLab Solutions
- Eli Tomar, J.D., M.P.H., Associate, Patton Boggs LLP