Join the Network
Become a Network Member and join thousands of others working collectively to improve public health. Any organization or individual committed to public health and public health law can join the Network at no cost.
“The relationship I’ve had with the Network for Public Health Law over the years has been very positive…they are super smart people, they have their finger on the pulse of what’s going on, and they are very responsive.”
Who Are Network Members?
Network members are:
- Federal, local, state and tribal officials
- Public health practitioners
- Academic faculty
Why Become a Network Member?
Some of the most effective public health initiatives and programs are supported by laws and policies.
Join the Network to:
- Get support to develop, implement and enforce laws to solve public health problems
- Access helpful legal assistance, training and resources
- Get the latest information on public health law
- Build connections with colleagues across the country
- Share your public health expertise
JOIN THE NETWORK