Please review the conference consent and release statement prior to registering.
Attendees get access to the following workshops when they register for pre-conference workshops:
- Public Health Law Academy – Train the Trainer
- Hands-On Methods Training in Policy Surveillance: A Crash Course in Legal Mapping Techniques and Tools
- Student Network: Career Paths in Public Health Law and Policy
- Sharing Data Across Sectors to Improve the Health of Communities
- Public Health Law in a Nutshell: Pillars, Policies, Practices
Continuing Education Credits
Attendees are eligible for 14.5 Continuing Legal Education Credits and up to 14.5 Continuing Medical Education Credits. To receive the credits, attendees must register for the full conference AND register for Continuing Education Credits. Conference staff will apply for the credits on behalf of attendees.
In addition to the conference, students get access to the Student Network Pre-Conference Workshop on October 3 for free; students can also elect to attend the Public Health Law in a Nutshell: Pillars, Policies, Practices Pre-Conference Workshop on October 4 for $55.
Questions about registration can be directed to:
Anna Schmalzbauer, email@example.com.